Neem, Tulsi and Lemon are best known ingredients for their anti-bacterial properties and have been used for centuries for cleaning and disinfecting. Indyshield has combined these properties with natural coconut derived surfactant to develop a solution for effective cleaning of fruits and vegetables. Product efficacy is enhanced by introducing combination of food grade hydrogen peroxide(3%) and Sodium bi-carbonate in the formulation.
Indyshield vegetable wash can be used for sanitizing baby accessories as well.
- Natural and 100% FDA approved ingredients.
- Effectively removes Pesticides, Waxes, Bacteria, Viruses and Soil from fruits and vegetable
- Does not contain any Detergent soap, harmful chemicals, chlorine, artificial color and fragrance.
- Does not affect taste of smell of the fruits and vegetables.
- Add 5 ml of Indyshield vegetable wash in 1 litre of water, soak them for 5 Mins and rinse them under a running tap.
Directions for use
Add 5-6 ml of vegetable wash in one litre of water and stir well
Drop the vegetables in the water and keep them for 2 – 3 minutes
Rinse them under a running tap